Tweet about the conference: #MAHCOPD19
1 year on from the publication of the GOLD Guidelines, this 1-day conference will address the implications for secondary care clinical practice. The conference will also explore the multidisciplinary approach to COPD care across the primary and secondary care sectors, with panel discussions and interactive case studies providing delegates with lots of practical information to take away from the meeting. As a delegate, you will be invited to submit complex case studies for expert review, and the intimate nature of the meeting will mean that there will be lots of time for Q&A with the speakers. Benefits of attending COPD 2019:
COPD 2019 will be of particular interest to the following:
- Explore the implications for secondary care of the updated GOLD Guidelines.
- Find out how to disseminate updates in inhaled therapies, and choose the best option for your patient.
- Hear a panel of experts discuss how to co-ordinate care for individual service users across primary and secondary care.
- Evaluate new and emerging COPD therapies and the use of combination bronchodilators
- Learn how to predict the 'revolving door patient' and provide non-pharmacological interventions for acute exacerbations of COPD
- Gain understanding of the importance of early integration of the advanced care pathway in COPD
- Share and exchange ideas with leading practitioners in the field
- Specialists in respiratory and thoraic medicine
- GPs with a specialist interest in respiratory medicine
- Specialist respiratory nurses
- Specialists in rehabilitation medicine
- Specialists in palliative care
- Community nurse specialists
- Practice nurses
- COPD service commissioners/ manager
- All trainees in these disciplines
We hope that you will be able to join us in London to share your ideas and help advance the development of COPD services in the UK.
MA Healthcare Team