We are delighted to invite you to the 24th Parkinson's Conference 2022 taking place on Thursday 8th December
america square conference centre
08 December 2022
Click here to register
After the success of the 23rd national conference we are proud to offer the chance for our members to hear from leading experts in a full day of talks.
Join the leading experts that are offering comprehensive practical advice through a mixture of lectures, panel discussions and interactive case study sessions.
We hope you will be able to join us to help improve and advance Parkinson's services in the UK.
Benefits of attending Parkinson's 2022:
- Hear from leading experts about updates on the diagnosis and care of Parkinson's patients
- Learn about new treatments, including both pharmacological and non-pharma
- Discuss the management of symptoms including delirium, gait movement and more
- Keep up to date on end of life care advice
- Listen to patient perspectives on UK Parkinson's services
- Network and discuss questions with colleagues
- An opportunity to share and exchange ideas with the leading organisations in the field