CPD-certified webinars are now available on-demand
Online Conference - St Jude's Church, Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB
20 October 2020
Click here to register
Thank you to everyone who took part in the live sessions from Tuesday 20th to Thursday 22nd October. We hope you took away some new ideas for implementing better practice in the diagnosis, prevention and management of osteoporosis.
If you didn't attend the live sessions, you can still register for the conference to watch the recordings on-demand and earn CPD points. The registration fee of £150 (inc. VAT) will give you access to all 11 sessions for three months from the live conference date.
Personalised CPD certificates will be emailed after you have completed the conference survey: https://bit.ly/34G2AUi
• Update your knowledge on clinical advances in biomarkers
• Listen to best practice advice on imaging, screening and predicting fracture risk
• Hear about advances in anabolic therapies and anti-resorptives
• Examine case studies on HIV and silver trauma
• Discuss how nurse-led pathway models can improve patient care
• Listen to practical advice on managing common side effects of osteoporosis treatment
• Discuss how to improve compliance with osteoporosis therapies
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field