CPD-certified webinars are now available on-demand
Online Conference - St Jude's Church, Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB
26 January 2021
Click here to register
Thank you to everyone who took part in the live sessions from Tuesday 26th to Thursday 28th January. We hope you took away some ideas for implementing better practice.
If you didn't attend the live sessions, you can still register for the conference to watch the recordings on-demand and earn CPD points. The registration fee of £150 (inc. VAT) will give you access to the recordings for all of the sessions listed below for three months from the live conference date.
Personalised CPD certificates will be emailed after you have completed the conference survey:
• Discuss the lessons the pandemic has taught us
• Gain insight into the palliative care needs of adults with intellectual disabilities
• Receive a best practice update on neuromuscular disease
• Listen to practical advice on caring for patients with dementia, heart failure, and liver disease
• Learn about the importance of including children in family-centred care
• Receive a best practice update on symptom management and pain relief
• Discuss how we can improve bereavement support
• Learn about how you can support patients self-manage symptoms
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field