COPD 2020: Free Webinar
April 2020 - Date to be announced soon
30 April 2020
Registration Opens Soon
COPD 2020 explores the multidisciplinary approach to COPD care across the primary and secondary care sectors, with panel discussions and interactive case studies providing you with lots of practical information to take away from the meeting.
The keynote lecture will be streamed live in April 2020 (date to be announced soon). All other lectures will be available on demand after the live stream
COPD 2020 Highlights:
- LIVE KEYNOTE: Professor David Halpin: Applying the GOLD 2020 report into clinical practice
- Professor Peter Calverley: Genetics, imaging and big data - what do they mean for clinical practice?
- Dr Morag Ryder: Managing comorbid anxiety and depression
- British Lung Foundation: Living with COPD
- Dr Morag Farquhar: Understanding SNAP: the evidence-based intervention for person-centred care
- Katy Converso: Benefits of an early supported discharge service