Book by 1st December and save £30
We are delighted to invite you to Myeloma 2022, the 5th national conference that provides you with a comprehensive update on emerging diagnosis, treatment and care strategies for myeloma disease.
The conference is CPD certified and will take place online over three days. There will be opportunity to hear from experts on clinically relevant topics, ask questions during our panel discussion and hear from industry representatives during our live exhibition.
Registration will give you access to both the conference live stream and recordings of the presentations, which you can watch on-demand for up to three months after the conference. This means you will be able to watch the presentations at a time that suits you and earn CPD points remotely.
We hope that you will be able to join us to share your ideas and help advance the development of myeloma services in the UK.Why should you attend?
Who should attend?
- Discuss how to put the new ESMO guidelines into practice
- Receive an update emerging pharmacological treatments for myeloma
- Listen to practical advice on managing long term care of multiple myeloma bone marrow transplant patients
- Learn how to best detect smouldering Myeloma
- Explore the importance of improving palliative care in end stage patients
- Share and exchange ideas with leading experts in the field
- Clinical oncologists
- Clinical immunologists
- Specialists in transplantation
- Nurse specialists and nurse practitioners in haematology, oncology and transplantation