Psychiatry and Physical Health 2018 was a one day, CPD certified conference that brought together psychiatrists, GPs, specialist nurses and mental health leads to discuss the current issues and practical management in this area.
As physical and mental health are inextricably linked, with many mental health conditions being associated with adverse physical consequences, psychiatrists are ideally placed to recognise and manage these symptoms.
Highlights of Psychiatry and Physical Health 2018:
- Insights on the current position on the parity of esteem between mental and physical health
- Practical insights from experts in their chosen fields on topics such as cardiology, diabetes, gastroenterology, COPD and more.
- Increase your understanding of neurological disorders with overviews and case studies on functional neurological disorder, chronic headache and restless legs syndrome.
- An update on the importance and impact of health technology in a practical workshop
- Case study sucess stories of primary care integration to improve mental health outcomes