Super Early Bird Offer - Book by Friday 30th April and save £120
Online Conference - St Jude's Church, Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB
22 June 2021
Click here to register
We are delighted to invite you to Osteoporosis 2021, the 9th national conference that provides you with a comprehensive update on emerging diagnosis, treatment and prevention strategies for osteoporosis.
The conference is CPD-certified and will take place online over three days. There will be opportunity to network with presenters during live Q&A sessions as well as industry representatives during virtual exhibitions across all three days.
Registration will give you access to both the conference live stream and recordings of the presentations, which you can watch on-demand for up to three months after the conference. This means you will be able to watch the presentations at a time that suits you and earn CPD points remotely.
We hope that you will be able to join us to share your ideas and help advance the development of osteoporosis services in the UK.
• Learn about how you can monitor bone health and treatment progression using biomarkers
• Listen to a best practice advice on managing fractures in older patients
• Hear about how you can improve community practice using lessons learnt from the pandemic
• Examine cases on chronic kidney disease, hyperparathyroidism, sarcopenia, and young people
• Discuss the role of calcium & vitamin D supplementations in managing osteoporosis
• Listen to practical advice on deciding the treatment sequence in anabolic therapy
• Discuss long-term management strategies for patients taking bisphosphonates
• An opportunity to share and exchange ideas with the leading practitioners in the field