Super Early Bird Offer - Book by Friday 27th March and save up to £100
America Square Conference Centre, 1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB
26 June 2020
Book Your Place Here
We are delighted to invite you to Osteoporosis 2020, the 8th national conference that provides you with an understanding of current issues and challenges in tackling osteoporosis.
Join the leading experts that are offering comprehensive practical advice through a mixture of lectures, panel discussions and interactive case study sessions.
We hope that you will be able to join us in London to share your ideas and help advance the development of osteoporosis services in the UK.
Benefits of attending:
• Update your knowledge on clinical advances in biomarkers
• Listen to best practice advice on imaging, screening and predicting fracture risk
• Hear about advances in pharmacological treatments
• Gain insight into the future use of denosumab & romosozumab in UK practice
• Examine case studies on difficult to treat osteoporosis patients
• Discuss how nurse-led pathway models can improve patient care
• Listen to practical advice on managing common side effects of osteoporosis treatment
• Discuss how to improve compliance with osteoporosis therapies
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field