Early Bird Offer - Book by Friday 18th September and save up to £120
20 October 2020
Book Your Place Here
We are delighted to invite you to Osteoporosis 2020, a three day online conference covering the latest advances in osteoporosis prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Each day leading osteoporosis experts will be live streaming webinars and case study sessions discussing the emerging strategies and current challenges in treating osteoporosis.
There will also be opportunity to network with both presenters during live Q&A sessions as well as industry representatives during virtual exhibitions across all three days.
Registration will give you access to the live stream as well as recordings accessible on demand up to three months after the conference.
Benefits of attending:
• Update your knowledge on clinical advances in biomarkers
• Listen to best practice advice on imaging, screening and predicting fracture risk
• Hear about advances in anabolic therapies and anti-resorptives
• Examine case studies on HIV and silver trauma
• Discuss how nurse-led pathway models can improve patient care
• Listen to practical advice on managing common side effects of osteoporosis treatment
• Discuss how to improve compliance with osteoporosis therapies
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field