Autism Today Annual Meeting 2019 is a 1-day, practical update for professionals working with autism spectrum conditions to discuss the current challenges and themes in autistic care.
This meeting will provide you with practical ideas they could take away from and apply straight into practice.
Join us on Thursday 5th December 2019 in central London, in association with the British Journal of Hospital Medicine
and British Journal of Mental Health Nursing
- Autism in late adult and post-retirement life
- Gender identity in autism: what the clinician needs to know
- Managing comorbidities of autism
- Post-ASD diagnosis support for adults
- Effective multidisciplinary interventions
- Women and ASD: missed diagnosis and misdiagnosis
- and more...