CPD-certified webinars are now available on-demand
Online Conference - St Jude's Church, Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB
22 February 2021
Click here to register
Thank you to everyone who took part in the live sessions from Tuesday 23rd to Thursday 25th February. We hope you took away some ideas for implementing better practice.
If you didn't attend the live sessions, you can still register for the conference to watch the recordings on-demand and earn CPD points. The registration fee of £150 (inc. VAT) will give you access to the recordings for all of the sessions listed below for three months from the live conference date.
Personalised CPD certificates will be emailed after you have completed the conference survey:
• Discuss the future of hand transplantation in the UK
• Receive a best practice update on WALANT surgery
• Gain insight into innovations in joint replacements and implant technology
• Listen to practical advice on managing common complications of hand surgery
• Learn about managing paediatric and patients
• Discuss how to improve patient satisfaction in hand surgery
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field