Terms & conditions
This website is owned and maintained by MA Healthcare Limited whose registered office is at St. Jude's Church, Dulwich Road, Herne Hill, London SE24 0PB ("MA Healthcare"). By accessing or using this website, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Condition may vary from time to time, so please check them regularly.
General Terms and Conditions
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this website by any third party. You shall indemnify MA Healthcare against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against MA Healthcare or this website as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions or howsoever.
In no event will MA Healthcare, any member of its group, its agents or representatives be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. MA Healthcare makes no representation about the suitability, reliability, or timeliness, and accuracy of the information and related graphics contained on this website.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and should cease using this website immediately.
All rights including copyright and database rights in this website and its contents are owned by or licensed to MA Healthcare, or otherwise used by or licensed to MA Healthcare as permitted by applicable law. This website is for personal use only and all material is provided for information purposes only.
Except as otherwise stated, any listing on this website, be it actual text or hyperlink, is not necessarily meant to imply, nor should the same be construed as, an official endorsement on the part of MA Healthcare. Further, information on this website is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Neither MA Healthcare, nor any of its agents or representatives can accept responsibility or liability (express or implied, contractual, tortious or otherwise) for the accuracy, correctness or timeliness of any information displayed on this website. Please verify any information before relying on it.
Use of Site Content
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information (whether in hard copy or electronic format) obtained from this website except in accordance with the permissions set out below or as permitted by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 as applicable.
You are permitted to browse this website and you may, for your personal use only, save to your individual storage medium and print such extracts from this site as are necessary for such use ("extracted material"). You may recopy extracted material to individual third parties for their personal use only, but only if you notify MA Healthcare the identity of the individual third parties in advance of recopying the extracted material and:
(i) you acknowledge this website as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgment and this website address (www.mahealthcareevents.co.uk) in the copy of the extracted material; and
(ii) you inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he or she must comply with them; and
(iii) you recopy the extracted material in complete and unmodified form.
If you do not observe any of these requirements, your permission to use the material contained on this website shall automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of such material. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted are reserved. Further, MA Healthcare reserves the right at any time at its discretion to withdraw or modify the licenses set out above.
Interruption to Service
Although we make every effort to ensure that the quality of this website remains high, the Internet is not an inherently stable medium. MA Healthcare does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials. As a result, we do not accept any ongoing obligation, liability or responsibility in respect of the same.
MA Healthcare reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the services offered on this website at any time without notice.
Law and Jurisdiction
This website is administered by MA Healthcare from its corporate headquarters in London, United Kingdom. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales are to have exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
MA Healthcare Ltd (the "Company") accepts bookings under the following conditions:
- All correspondence will be sent to participants at the address specified on the booking form or over the telephone (this address will also appear on the official Participants list given out at the event).
- The completed booking form together with full payment must be sent to MA Healthcare Ltd. A confirmation of the booking will then be issued. Cheques should be made payable to MA Healthcare Ltd. Returning the signed registration form or making a payment through the website constitutes a firm booking.
- Bookings may be made over the telephone but payment must be made in full by credit card.
- All payments including credit card, must be in sterling.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel a booking if payment is not made 6 weeks prior to the conference taking place. Any outstanding payment becomes the responsibility of the signatory made on the reservation form.
- Payment for any booking made within 6 weeks of the conference will still be due to the Company irrespective of whether the delegate attends.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate may be able to attend. This must be received in writing one week prior to the conference.
- The Company reserves the right to change the conference speakers in case of illness or other conditions beyond its control.
- The Company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to delegates own property and/or personal effects whilst at the conference. The Company does not accept any liability for loss or damage to personal effects caused by events beyond its control – including (but without limitation) fire, flood, strikes, civil disturbances or for consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever.
- Speakers approached at time of print.
- Written confirmation received 6 weeks prior to the conference will be accepted and a refund of 90% of the booking charge will be made. After this date, no refunds can be given. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
- If written cancellation is not received 6 weeks prior to the conference full payment will still be due irrespective of whether the delegate attends the conference.